Correct as at 1 May 2014
- Standard Delivery Fee Sydney is $15.00 (monday to saturday).
- Standard Delivery Fee Melbourne is $25.00 (monday to saturday).
- Orders of $40 or less will incur a delivery charge of $15. In other cases our standard delivery policy applies.
- Other Delivery Charges will be notified as required (e.g specific time required or outer suburb location).
- COA reserves the right to charge a delivery fee if online orders, delivery fee selection is found to be incorrectly completed.
General Delivery Information
All types of cakes, catering and other perishable items and hampers are delivered anywhere in the Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas
Delivery will be between 8am and 12pm Monday to Saturday
(excluding Public Holidays). Specific delivery times can be requested and an additional delivery fee will be charged.
Delivery to residential addresses will incur a delivery fee (Sydney $15.00, Melbourne $25.00).
If delivery is attempted at the specified address and it is not possible to make the delivery e.g. no one there to receive it, the building is locked. The contact number will be called in an attempt to complete the delivery. On re-delivery an additional fee will be charged.
and Gift Vouchers are delivered Australia wide. Cakes are delivered in Sydney and Melbourne Only.
- Any hamper displayed may also be available in smaller or larger sizes. If a product is sold out it will be substituted to the same or greater value.
- Each hamper contains a personalised gift card.
- Cakes Online Australia recommends substituting perishable products if the order is to be shipped interstate. We cannot take any responsibility for the quality of perishable items should they not be substituted.
- If purchasing a gift with alcohol included, the purchaser and the receiver must be at least 18 years.
- Delivery Charges for Hampers vary depending on location:
- NSW, $25
- VIC, QLD, SA, $35
- TAS, WA, NT, $45